About Andrews Law Firm in Denver
A SENIOR PARTNER will personally handle your personal injury auto accident case from the initial consultation, through case resolution. We’ll will work with you, and stay in contact with you through every step in your auto injury case. If you contact the office, Mark will speak with you or return your call personally, he will go the extra mile to make sure that you understand the progression of your personal injury case and that all your questions are quickly and thoroughly answered. Choose the Andrews law firm, the right Denver personal injury law firm to handle your personal injury claim, Mark H. Andrews is the right Denver personal injury attorney who will go the extra mile to ensure you get the best representation possible in your personal injury, auto accident case. Personal service, personalized care, and experienced, passionate lawyers these are the qualities that you can expect from the Andrews Law Firm.
for a free consultation
WHAT WE DO:
We help people who have been injured in automobile, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, or pedestrian accidents. By focusing our law practice on personal injury law, one dedicated practice area, we were able to develop our law practice and our focus to offer highly effective advocacy. Please allow us to put our knowledge, expertise, and experience to work for you, to get you the maximum compensation that your injuries, and case facts warrant. If you have been injured by the acts of a negligent driver call the Andrews Law Firm today, we can help you get the maximum compensation that you deserve.
WHO WE ARE:
The Andrews Law Firm was founded to zealously advocate for Clients that have been injured by negligent drivers. We are a small Denver, Colorado law firm that produces big firm results. We pride ourselves on the philosophy of personal service, personalized care, and passionate advocacy for victims of automobile, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian accidents, as well as other contexts where people have been injured by the negligent acts of others. Our founding attorney, Mark H. Andrews has professional experience in both law and finance. Mr. Andrews is both a licensed attorney as well as a trained and educated tax attorney. Mr. Andrews’ unique financial acumen, skills and experience have provided him with a rare insight as to accurately valuating claims and thus maximizing settlements for his personal injury clients. Further, Mr. Andrews also has experience as an auto insurance company defense attorney. His experience in that role has afforded him a knowledge base that utilizes both the prospective of a Plaintiff’s attorney as well as that of an insurance defense attorney. This well rounded knowledge of both worlds as afforded Mr. Andrews the ability to anticipate and quickly counter the defense strategies of auto insurance carriers in both pre-litigation and active litigation contexts for his personal injury clients. At the Andrews Law Firm, we help people who have been injured in automobile, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian accidents, as well as other contexts where people have been injured by the negligent acts of others. If you have been injured by the acts of a negligent driver call the Andrews Law Firm today, we can help you get the maximum compensation that you deserve.
FREE CONSULTATION AND FREE CASE EVALUATION:
If you have been injured in an automobile, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, or pedestrian accident call the Andrews Law Firm. Mark understands that you live a busy life and that sometimes you might not have the time or the ability to travel to an office to meet with an attorney. Mark also understands that if you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you might not be feeling up to traveling to meet with an attorney. Mark will come to you. Mark will meet with you in a convenient, quite, private place of your choosing (private for purposes of confidentiality), that is the Andrews Law Firm difference. At the Andrews Law Firm, our policy of personalized service and personalized care starts at step one, the initial free consultation. Mark will meet with you for a free, no obligation consultation. Mark will meet with you at a convenient, quiet, private place of your choosing anywhere in Colorado. Call today to schedule your free, no obligation consultation and free case evaluation.
Andrews Law Firm Featured in the News
– Our passion and commitment to help personal injury & accident victim throughout Colorado
SHOULD I HIRE THE ANDREWS LAW FIRM TO REPRESENT ME IN MY PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM OR SHOULD I TRY TO HANDLE THIS CLAIM ON MY OWN (PRO SE)? Note:
“Pro se” in Latin means: “in one’s own behalf” Many people that are injured in car or auto accidents are faced with this very question. Below is a listing of just a few compelling reasons as to why you should choose the Andrews Law Firm to represent you for your personal injury claim, and not try to handle this yourself (Pro se):
- Many large auto insurance companies are Fortune 100 companies. These auto insurance companies are large, highly developed bureaucracies, intent on maximizing profits for their shareholders. Negotiating with, and litigating against large auto insurance companies is not something that most general practice attorneys do every day, nor is it something that most non-lawyers do every day either. You need an attorney with experience negotiating and litigating against insurance companies, Mark has that experience, he is in regular contact and regularly enters into negotiation with auto insurance carriers on behalf of his clients. In the past, Mark as a litigation staff attorney, worked for auto insurance companies as a litigation defense attorney. Mark is an experienced Denver personal injury attorney representing people injured in auto accidents, litigating against negligent drivers and their auto insurance carriers. The Andrews Law Firm only represents individuals injured in motor vehicle accidents. At the Andrews Law Firm, we do not represent auto insurance companies or other large corporations. At the Andrews Law Firm, we only practice personal injury law, and we only represent people injured in car or auto accidents by the acts and deeds of negligent parties.
- An insurance company is a massive organization, with many lawyers, legal support staff, adjusters, and investigators working hard to achieve an outcome that is best for the auto insurance company and its shareholders. You need a professional team working on your behalf to maximize your case results and to protect your rights, call the Andrews Law Firm today if you have been injured in a car accident get our team working hard on your case today.
- Which insurance company should you talk with when they call you immediately after your auto accident? Perhaps a better question would be, should you speak directly with any insurance carrier without an attorney? These are important questions, so what’s the answer? The answer is NO. All insurance companies (including your own insurer) are self-interested; they have their own best interest in mind, not Having an attorney represent you in this process right from the beginning of your claim will ensure that your rights are protected, you are able to utilize all sources of compensation potentially available to you, and that your words with an insurance carrier do not come back to hurt you, or your claim.
- The legislature of the State of Colorado has placed time limitations to filing a lawsuit for people injured in motor vehicle related accidents; this is called a Statute of Limitations. If you stall, or wait too long to appropriately act on your injury claim you may be barred forever from exercising your legal rights in pursing your injury claim. Call the Andrews Law Firm today, to schedule a free, no cost consultation to discuss the facts of your case with an attorney right away.
- At the Andrews Law Firm, we only represent Client’s on a contingency basis. This means that your attorney gets paid based on a portion of your settlement or jury award at trial. Importantly, the law office and its attorney’s do not get paid unless you get paid; it is as simple as that. Call today to schedule a free, no cost consultation wherein the attorney will explain to you the law firm’s offer of a contingency fee agreement, as well as any potential case costs that the client will or may be responsible for.
- If you have been injured in an automobile, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, or pedestrian accident or other context where you have been injured by the negligent acts of another person call the Andrews Law Firm to schedule your free, no obligation consultation and case evaluation.